All Saints CE Primary School Uniform
- Children are required to wear the following;
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers (long or short)
- Navy blue school sweatshirt/cardigan with motif (obtainable from Taylormade uniforms or Tesco)
- Yellow and white summer dress
- White or grey socks / navy blue tights
- Blue/black shoes/sandals.
- No open-toed sandals.
- Hair should be tied back with blue/yellow/white ribbons/hairbands
- Hair should be kept neat – use of gel and spiky hair is not considered appropriate for school.
- Shaved head patterns should be avoided during term time.
- Round-necked t-shirt in team colour
(red, blue, green or yellow) - obtainable from Taylormade uniforms
- Navy blue shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Navy blue jogging bottoms
- Trainers for outdoor games should be available for children from Year 1 upwards.
- Every item must be named and each child should have a large shoe-bag to hold all their PE kit.
- It is helpful if the bags are named on the outside to help teachers when searching for a bag.
- School book bags and sun hats can also be purchased from Taylormade uniforms.
The PTA also sell ‘pre-loved’ uniform, please ask the office for more details.